The Maxi-Sand range has been developed to be a cost and energy efficient addition into any wet classification process. The Maxi-Sand can be introduced into any Quarrying, Mining, Recycling or Industrial Sands applications where the following materials are being processed through a washing plant:
Sand & Gravel
Golf Course Sands
The Maxi-Sand range has been developed to have the following benefits when introduced into your production process:
– Maximum retention of + 75µm material to eliminate loss of quality fines to settling ponds/water treatment plants.
– Guaranteed production of an in spec material to customers specified gradation
– All wear parts rubber lined including cyclone and slurry pump.
– Modular non-bolted Polyurethane mats for maximum dewatering and ease of maintenance
– Discharge product will have a residual moisture content of between 10% and 15%
– High efficiency rubber screen mounts to ensure minimal vibration
– Fully galvanized access stairs and walkway for ease of access for maintenance – Quick assembly time
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Length – Working: 6.275 m (20’ – 7”)
Width – Working: 3.915 m (12’ – 10”)
Height – Working: 7.762 m (25’ – 6”)
Weight – 15,000 Kgs (33,069) Lbs)